Tuesday, 18 August 2015

ART JOG 2015 ; Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Week Four10-14th August





Art is an universal language as well as the best way to express emotion and feelings.
These photos was taken by me on an annual event, ARTJOG -8.Which held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
I visited this event with my cousin Nathania, we spent half of day there and felt edified and inspired by the works.
Since I visited ART JOG 8, my intuition on art was changing.
All of the work has their own uniqueness that change my perspective in seeing artworks. 
What a breathtaking pieces of work that blown my mind.
This was a slow visit that I never forget.





Colors. 
Different color, creates different meaning. These artworks have a strong message with colors. I always attracted with anything that has bright colors, it brings positive energy and add more excitement. 
I also like to use various colors to express my emotion and telling message of my work. 
In colors, the spirit of a work is always on it and never fading out. 






'
 This leaf museum has a special meaning to me. This little museum shows how dead leafs still valuable and somehow become a very interesting art installation. I don't usually care about various kind of leafs. They might be small, but when I saw this, I realized how big our God's creation are. 

Art Installation by Yoko Ono

 Paper Art on celling


Thank You for reading!
xoxo
Phebe

No comments:

Post a Comment