Week One - 20-24th July
"In life, we should see everything from various way. If we only see things from one way, our vision will be limited and creativity won't grows."
An interesting green cylinder I found out looks like a frog, or an alien.
Even dust bin can be an inspiration. wow!
An interesting green cylinder I found out looks like a frog, or an alien.
Even dust bin can be an inspiration. wow!
They're all passengers,
They have a destination.
Each people has a different destination.
The same thing is, everybody moving to reach the destination, the aim in life.
The same thing is, everybody moving to reach the destination, the aim in life.
"Because the only way to reach your destination is moving forward."
The power of many,if they bounded together can show something bigger and meaningful.
Bounded mee in one, a simple art
( made up conversation of a child and his mom )
" Look, mama. It has 2 eyes, red and yellow. The bigger one is the nose!
I also see the green moustache there."
It's nice too see my childhood dream in reality. I always wonder how if balloon stand straight forever. Seeing this street lamps is my dream comes true.
A great chance won't come twice.
Once you see it, don't wait, just shoot!
I look the picture above as a sailboat. A big sailboat to be sailed.
Lose sight about your past. Believe that the future has a bigger things for you. A new island to discover.
Have courage to lose your past, and you may cross the ocean!
Walking as routine, I never be aware in crossing the street, until I found this sign.
This sign simply warn people to look. Not just see, but look.
Learn to LOOK into something, look deeper and you'll get the point of what you see.
Thank You for reading!
xoxo
Phebe
No comments:
Post a Comment